Call for Proposals of Special Sessions
(Deadline May 1, 2022)
The 2022 IEEE Conference on Antenna Measurements and Applications (CAMA 2022) organizing committee cordially invites proposals for special sessions. Special Sessions encompass a wide range of topics which are relevant to emerging technologies for Antenna Measurements and Applications.
Special Session Proposal Submission
- A special session is expected to have 5 papers. If more papers are received for a special session, the committee may consider splitting the session into two parts or rearrange some of the papers to other sessions with a similar scope.
- The organizers are encouraged to invite speakers from diversified regions/countries.
- All proposals will be evaluated by the committee considering various factors.
- All papers must be submitted by June 30, 2022, and should conform to the same specifications as regular papers. Authors have the option not to include their contribution in IEEE Xplore.
- All organizers and speakers are required to register for the conference with corresponding registration fees.
- The special sessions may be canceled or combined with other sessions of similar topics should there be an insufficient number of speakers.
Should you have any inquiries or questions, please contact CAMA 2022 Secretariat or Technical Program Chairs.
Technical Program Chairs: Shaoyong Zheng; Yongmei Pan; Xiuyin Zhang