Instructions for Authors
All papers for the 2022 IEEE Conference on Antenna Measurements & Applications (CAMA) must follow a two-step procedure with the following deadlines.
|Abstract (1 page) Submission Deadline||July 20, 2022|
|Final Paper (2-6 pages) Submission Deadline||15 September 2022|
Final Paper Submission Steps :
- Prepare a 2-6 pages full paper based on the previous one page abstract and review comments. The paper template is available for download (click here for download).
- Create the final version of your paper in the PDF format compatible with IEEE Xplore PDF specification.
To create your PDF eXpress Account, please visit https://ieee-pdf-express.org.
First-time users should do the following:
a) Select the New Users
b) Enter the following:
56352X for the Conference ID
your email address
c) Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of “IEEE PDF eXpress” or “IEEE PDF eXpress Plus” need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used.
- Login the paper submission system through the following link: https://edas.info/index.php. Find your accepted paper from “My papers”.
- Submit your copyright form electronically in the “copyright” category.
- Upload final manuscript (PDF file download from IEEE PDF eXpress) in the “Final manuscript” category. Please note that TPC chairs may contact you if they are not satisfied with your final version of your paper.